Search

Thursday, December 19, 2013

[ INDONESIA ] Tanah Lot, BALI


This is one of the reason why i love Postcrossing. Got a surprise card, and now is  from the 1st most active user on Postcrossing from Indonesia Si_Uned. Postcard showing TANAH LOT, one of famous tourist attraction in Bali, Indonesia (was here 10 years ago but will be there soon *fingercross). The stamps is new issued from Indonesian Philatelic and this card has sent on 11 December 2013 and the postmark was given at 14.00 or 2pm on Filateli Jakarta (Jakarta main philatelic office), so that's why it's written 11.12.13-14.  Thank you so much..

This card written "For Nita, our Postcrossing Ambassador and also our admin on Komunitas Postcrossing Indonesia ^_^..Hope this card can add some on your collection (at least the postmark is clear). Happy Postcrossing,

Juned (si_uned)




 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete