Search

Sunday, December 29, 2013

[ TUNISIA ] Mapcard of Tunisia


Tunisia is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It is the smallest country in North Africa by land area and is bordered by Algeria to the west, Libya to the southeast and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. Tunisia is the northernmost country in Africa, where the northernmost point is situated,located on the eastern streamers of the Atlas Mountains range and making it as the genealogical northeast sector of northwest Africa, the south of the country build the northern extansions of the Sahara desert, their Mediterranean coasts represent the natural African transit shore between the two great Western and Eastern Mediterranean Basins, and make the second and third nearest Mainland points from Africa to Europe after Gibraltar, by the Sicilian Strait to the northeast and Sardinian Channel to the northwest.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete